Friday 2 September 2011

CLOUD ATLAS - updates

I told you that the cast of the upcoming CLOUD ATLAS would each be playing multiple characters and in a recent interview with Vulture Ben Whishaw spilled the beans on just how intense it's going to get.

Whishaw told Vulture, "Everyone in the case is playing at least three parts, some big and some small...Everybody's swapping race and gender, so it's very ambitious and quite fun." Whishaw gives a little hint on his parts as well..."Forbisher in the thirties; a female American in the seventies, in the Luisa Rey section; and a smallish role, where I'm basically an extra, in a modern-day nursing home, in the Timothy Cavendish section."

As I said in my last post about CLOUD ATLAS, I've yet to read it, but those who have say it's going to be a tough adaptation, especially taking this multi-character approach. However it turns out, I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the book this weekend, and then seeing the film when it comes out.



No comments:

Post a Comment