Friday 2 September 2011

BLACKBIRD - Charlie Hunnam, Olivia Wilde, Eric Bana

I just got word that Hopscotch Films have picked up Charlie Hunnam's new pic BLACKBIRD which also stars Olivia Wilde and Eric Bana. OMG!! So I've been putting the hard word on them to get a star tour happening for that film mostly for selfish reasons (I want to kidnap Charlie Hunnam), but also because I think it will be a great way to generate some buzz for it as he is still fairly unknown.

Some of you might gasp that I say he's still fairly unknown, but the girls for Hopscotch didn't even really know who he is! Let's face it SOA is a fairly niche market still and having only hit Australian screens a few months ago it hasn't really built a huge following in Australia yet, and most people don't even know that he was in GREEN STREET HOOLIGANS.

Anyway, I don't really are about anyone else, I just want to have him to myself! I've totally bagsed a ticket to the premiere if there is a star tour and then after stalking him just a little and getting a photo with him I could die a happy woman!

There's no trailer for BLACKBIRD as yet and no release date, but I'll definitely be keeping you posted on this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment