Saturday 27 August 2011

IN TIME - trailer

American Summer/Blockbuster Season is coming to a close and now is the time that the slightly more obscure, more interesting films come out of the shadows and onto the screen and man am I excited!!

IN TIME looks thrilling and exciting and the sci-fi element is not so weird that it turns me off wanting to watch it. Justin Timberlake is growing on me as an actor although I'm still not 100% convinced, and there are plenty of other familiar faces both well-known and up-and-coming to leave me wanting more.

It's sometime in the future and time has replaced money as currency. No one lives past 25 and working hard buys you more time. Super interesting concept and a little scary to think about. Set to hit screens in Australia on October 27 and I can't wait. Trailer rates 4 out of 5 with me. Hopefully the film lives up to it!




No comments:

Post a Comment