Tuesday 30 August 2011

Dirty, dirty, dirty.

I was just trawling this morning for good gossip to share with you whilst waiting for some files so I can get to work, when I stumbled across some more news regarding the DIRTY DANCING remake. 

Deadline  is reporting that MONTE CARLO screen writer Maria Maggenti will take control of the script to the remake. As you may well know the original centers around the Baby (a privileged teen spending the summer with her family at a holiday camp) and Johnny (a broody, dance instructor from the wrong side of the tracks) and the love that develops between them when baby helps Johnny with a floor-show. 

I'm not sure what direction Maggenti is going to take with the remake, but after seeing the trailer for MONTE CARLO I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a good one! See for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment