Sunday 13 November 2011

SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN - Trailer

A while ago I posted some promo images for SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN and I was intrigued how this interpretation would pan out. Starring Kristen Stewart as Snow White, Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen and Chris Hemsworth as The Hunter SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN opens June 2012 (at this stage). The first official trailer aired this week and I'm now even more intrigued!

I'm not sold on the idea of Kristen Stewart based on her other feature roles...she's too annoying and always looks pouty and depressed, but I'm willing to give the film a go based on the rest of the cast alone. With a line up that includes not only Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth, but also Ian McShane, Toby Jones, Nick Frost and Bob Hoskins, how can you go wrong?

Check it out below;


No comments:

Post a Comment