Saturday 18 June 2011

It all starts now

This blog came into being because I was sick of my friends and family asking "have you seen this?", "was that any good?", "what should I go and see on the weekend?". I thought that if I blogged about all the movies I see, stuff about upcoming films and fun facts about celebrities and then they could all just read that and leave me to watch films in peace!

Everyone else seems to be blogging away to their hearts content and after spending many hours configuring this stupid thing (which will most likely change in the future because I'm still not that happy with it and I'm too technically challenged to figure out how to make it do what I want), I thought I would open with a couple of trailers for upcoming films that I'm looking forward to. No dates as yet, but I'll add them to the coming soon list as soon as I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment