Wednesday 22 June 2011

HORRBILE BOSSES - Charlie Day, Jason Bateman & Jason Sudeikis

So I went to a sneak peek of this film today...Loved it!! It might partially be because of my love for Charlie Day and Jason Bateman, however everyone else seemed to enjoy it too. In fact I'm going to make the call and say I liked it better than THE HANGOVER PART 2. That's right. I went there.

The story is about 3 guys who hate their jobs because of their bosses (we've all been there!) and decide that their lives would be better without their bosses in them. Permanently. I'm not going to say too much, but the film was splendidly cast, there are a number of fun movie references in there, and Charile Day is in it. What more could you want really?

Watch the trailer, see what you think. releases in Australia on the 25th of August.










No comments:

Post a Comment