Thursday 29 December 2011

Top 10 for 2011

This is probably one of the hardest lists to write not only because I've seen so many films this year, but also because there were so many good ones!! I sat down and went through all the films I've seen this year, and I had to IMDB a couple of them to jog my memory (clearly they didn't make the cut) and I've come up with my favourite 10, although there are more that I would happily recommend.

Here they are in no particular order;

WARRIOR
IDES OF MARCH
BLACK SWAN
NEVER LET ME GO
LITTLE WHITE LIES
DRIVE
ANONYMOUS
BARNEY'S VERSION
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS
THE HELP

I will note that WARRIOR is still my top film for 2011, and there were some others I watched this year, but they don't release until next year, so I haven't included them in the list for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment